Welcome to our 5 Gifts series! We're sharing 5 Gift ideas for different people over the next several days. Today we're sharing 5 Gifts for the Chef. Email me if you have any questions! hello@dellaskitchenshop dot com. If you're local and would like to pick up (contactless curbside) your order, message us for instructions to pickup in 5 Points.
1. Mason Cash Cane S19 Bowl ($19): Mason Cash has a rich history dating back almost 200 years. The S19 size bowl is a great started bowl and will be a workhorse in any kitchen. At this price point, it will make a wonderful friend or family gift for those who love to cook or bake.
2. Enamel Coated Measuring Cups and Spoons: Everyone is falling in love with these beauties. A multi-colored set will last a long time coated in enamel.
3. Southern Baked Cookbook: This cookbook has the most wonderful format and is filled with recipes that will have you drooling. Written by a Southern chef, you know these recipes will be your new go-to menu.
4. Gold 2 TBSP scoop: Every cook loves an odd size measuring scoop that will be well loved. It makes measuring out goods quicker.
5. Banneton Bread Proofing Basket: Banneton is THE name brand when it comes to bread proofing, leaving their classic lines in the dough before baking.