Welcome to our 5 Gifts series! We're sharing 5 Gift ideas for 5 different people over the next several days. Today we're sharing 5 Gifts for the Non-Chef. See the rest of the series by clicking Blog at the top of the website. Email me if you have any questions! hello@dellaskitchenshop dot com. If you're local and would like to pick up (contactless curbside) your order, message us for instructions to pickup in 5 Points.
1. El Arroyo Ornament or Towel: You may have seen these hilarious signs on social media. We now have two collections of products (too many for one web link!) so peruse both Collection #1 and Collection #2.
2. Blue + White Bottles: These bottles are new but made to look old. They function as a small vase or for blue and white interest on a book shelf or in the kitchen.
3. SWIG Tumblers: I love the holiday pattern, but grab any one for them to use for coffee or cold drinks.
4. Market Totes: These are the perfect catch all and can be used for carrying all your goods around. Real leather handles will soften over time on these durable totes.
5. Hymn Collection: These beautiful goods are designed by an artist from TN and made in America. Such a beautiful gift for so many, there are towels, calendars, magnets, and bookmarks.