Father's Day is just around the corner and we've put together our favorite products for your resident best Dad! When you order online, we can send straight to him if you're not in the same vicinity. Just let us know in the notes at checkout so we don't include a receipt!
1. Restoration Foot Balm: Made with honey, beeswax, and neem oil to penetrate and soften calloused feet. Just roll on to dry, cracked feet and watch the magic happen! This company uses natural ingredients and it's made in America.
2. Man Wash + Soap on a Rope: This new product line is made in America and scented for the man in your life (gotta love a good cedar scent). Soap on a rope is exfoliating and perfect for hanging in the shower. It's also great for campers or taking to the race track.
3. Soap sock: This hand knitted sock holds a bar of soap to wash with in the shower. It's also supporting women trying to earn a fair wage in India. This is one of our best sellers!
4. Golf Themed Coffee Mug or Tumbler: Your resident golfer will love our new tumblers! This popular brand will keep your drinks hot or cold.
5. Men's Mighty Apron - 100% cotton + black pinstripe = winning
This apron is large enough for your guy!
6. Laguiole Carving Set - Made in France, this brand has been making knives for over 200 years. You'll love this quality set!
7. Hope for Heroes Tumblers: We are so happy to be supporting Hope for Heroes this year through one of our three give back campaigns. Hope for Heroes supports wounded veterans, EMS workers, fire fighters, and more. We're donating to Hope for Heroes when you purchase this patriotic tumbler - perfect for coffee and more.
8. 17" Grill Mitt: This grilling mitt is super long and comes up to my elbow. It's perfect for the guy who loves to grill or smoke meats.
9. Dog Dad Mug: Our Dog Collection gives back by supporting A New Leash On Life, a local non-profit working to save Alabama's homeless animals. This Dog Dad ceramic mug is a generous 18oz and will be Dad's new favorite coffee mug.
Let us know if you have any questions or email if you'd like help picking out a gift: firstname.lastname@example.org